– The plane won’t be able to carry more than one buffalo. You will have to leave one of them behind.
– But last year the pilot agreed to take on board two buffalo’s the same size as these,- the hunter protested.
The pilot thought about it and in the end said:
– Ok. If it worked the last year, it should work and this time.
The plane tried to take off with two passengers and two buffalo’s on board, but not able to reach the required height, crashed into the nearest hill. After getting out from the plane wreck, the hunters looked around. One of them said to another:
– Where do you think we are?
His pal examined the surroundings and answered:
– I think we are two miles south from the place that we crashed the last time.